Summer is here! It’s time to watch movies, but you’re sick of sitting through some mindless movie because the plot was too complicated. Don’t worry – this blog will tell you what movies are the most watched this summer, and that’s just what you need when you’re feeling overwhelmed by the poolside dancing!
Why you should watch a movie
If you’re sick of dancing in the summer heat, here’s a list of movies that you should watch to take your mind off things.
- “The Fault in Our Stars” – This is a heart-wrenching movie that will make you cry, but it’s also a lighthearted and funny story about two teenagers who meet and fall in love.
- “The Help” – This movie tells the story of African-American maids in Jackson, Mississippi during the 1960s. It’s an interesting and emotional look at a period in American history that is often overlooked.
- “How to Train Your Dragon 2” – If you loved the first movie, you’ll love this sequel. It’s an exciting story about a young boy who trains with dragon eggs to become the best warrior he can be.
- “Up” – If you’re looking for a heartwarming story about friendship, this is the movie for you. It tells the tale of an old man and his houseguest who go on adventures together.
If you’re sick of dancing in your living room, we’ve got some suggestions for you! We’ve put together a list of movies that are sure to keep you entertained no matter how sick of dancing you may be.
- The Fault in Our Stars – If you’re looking for a heartbreakingly beautiful movie to watch, The Fault in Our Stars is definitely it. This movie tells the story of two young cancer patients who fall in love.
- Edge of Tomorrow – If you’re a fan of action movies, Edge of Tomorrow is perfect for you. This movie follows the story of a soldier who is forced to fight an endless battle against an alien threat.
- The Imitation Game – If you’re looking for a thrilling mystery movie, The Imitation Game is definitely worth your time. This movie follows the story of code-breaker Alan Turing as he tries to break the German enigma code during World War II.
Summertime is the perfect time to enjoy a good movie, but sometimes you just don’t have the energy to go out and dance. No worries! This summer movie plan will show you what movies to watch if you want to stay in and cuddle with your Significant Other. Whether you are looking for a lighthearted comedy or something more serious, this plan has got you covered. Plus, who doesn’t love a good movie during the summer?
Favourite Picnic Ideas You Can Have With Your Friends
Best season to Plan a vacation with your friends
Best Movies You Can Watch With Your Friends
6 Cool Adventures To Have With Your Friends
5 Creative Ideas For Your College Farewell